Yeah... Anywhere I go, be it a drug store, or a mall... ANYBODY who know's of twins, triples, or whatever, parents of twins, adult twins, grandparent twins, and um perfect strangers... HAVE to come up to me and talk to me allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about my twins...
"OH LOOK MOMMY! TWO BABIES!"
"My twins are 58 years old!" (I ask her if she has a boy and girl and she says yes~)
"Twwwwwiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnssssssss!"
Of as I walk by "did you see that, she had twins!"
Five people surround me "Oh look, is it a boy and girl? are they identicle?" (umm no, one has a penis and one has a gina!)
Same five "I've never seen twin BABIES before, just older twins"
"LOOK MOM"
"awwe two!"
"Oh look"
"Oh I bet they are a handful"
"Ohhh double the trouble!" (pfft what-e-ver dude)
"Oh HE is so cute" (pointing to my daughter pfffffffft!!)
"OH i bet they keep you busy"
"My daughter has twins"
"I have twin boys"
"My neighbors sister has twin girls"
And that... that can be in ONE day, no joke...
I get tired just walking into a store to pick up milk and formula... I sometimes walk as fast as I can just so I look really busy lol
Anyhow... I had no idea it would be like this... But hey, I can certainly manage, I love them more then anything on this earth, so all that crazy circus on the side is worth it for me, I get to come to my quiet peaceful home and snuggle my little bugs to sleep and watch them learn to do new things every single day... Wow... I cannot believe I have two babies, two perfect, and amazing babies... And they are mine... Mine? Wow... Now, if only they could slow down on growing! I cannot believe its been over half of a year!!!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOL..Thats just too funny Angela. I bet you do hear it all.
That sounds like the perfect life assignment for you, my dear.
Really like your profile. You're an awesome person.
Thank you Tamika, how did ya find me? :)
Post a Comment