How do you help a hurting friend, one who is used to being so bubbly and happy? How do you take away the aching in her heart? What is the words that will really help her through her hard time? When will I see her smiling face again? When will I get to laugh and be silly with my friend again?
I wish I knew..
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm not sure anyone can take away the aching in her heart, but you can be there for her, listen to whatever is troubling her, just be her friend through her difficult time.
You're already a good friend by asking this for her. But truly, you can't take pain away for someone else, as much as you want to. You could always ask her what would help most and then if it's something that you are able to do, you can do that for her.
*hugs* to you and your friend.
~ justenjoyhim/judy
thank you Judy, I know there is not a lot I can do other then be there for her, and be her friend... I love her to death, and hope she can get through her difficult times, I am sure this is not the last of them.
And just pray that she will find the comfort of God. I have struggled with this myself... From both sides.
Post a Comment