I just found out that the twins mom is going to be visiting her mom this week, and wants us to come visit her!
Granted that is about a 5-6 hour drive for us, this is something I have hoped would happen and now it is here! (short notice and all!)
PLEASE oh PLEASE can I get some prayers! We are not sure of hubby's schedule yet (will find out tomorrow), and need to get an oil change and stuff before we go, so we would love to see some money drop out of the sky (lol)... I *think* we should be fine making the trip, but it will cut it short before next friday's paycheck...
I just picked up 2 matching shirts one for Latte (yeah another new nickname for my daughter) and the other for Starfish (the twins sister, who is almost 4yrs old). I was praying somehow I'd be able to get them photographed together in the shirts, but was going to settle for sending Starfish the shirt with a photograph of Latte wearing the matching one..
I REALLY hope this works out! This is the second short notice for a visit request and last time I was trying to plan things and she ended up moving out of state right when I had hoped to make the trip!
I also hope we will be able to meet more family members with this trip, as I have been talking to J's mom, sister, and brothers on MySpace, and would love for them to meet their niece and nephew (and for gma to see them again)...
THANK YOU ALL for your prayers, I am really anxious to find out if we can go and what day we'll be heading out!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh, yes, that would be fabulous for everyone! (love the shirt idea!).
I'll be praying that it all works out and that money falls from the sky...
exciting!
mama2roo
Praying it all comes together for you to be able to go.
I don't know you.. I just totally happened upon your blog by accident and I live in Vancouver too and have 3 adopted children. Weird thing of God. I'll be praying it works out for you all with the visit.
Hofsede family, you should email me sometime :) Angela.pmail (at) gmail (dot) com :)
Cool accident :)
I just found your blog and I am so happy to find it. You are a sensitive adoptive mom and that is rare and wonderful.
Post a Comment