Monday, September 08, 2008

Visiting is fun!

From J's boyfriend trying to teach Zman how to play Transformers on his console, Zman giving him "knuckles" (daddy taught him that hehe). Latte bouncing off the walls running back and forth to everybody and showing off how cute she can be without even doing anything specific to her sitting with J's boyfriend singing along with him to a song *melts*
We had such a great visit Saturday! We hung out in their apartment for a while and the kids played "drums" on their dinner table while listening to music. We went to a soccer field and ran around chasing each other and kicking the soccer ball around.

I like J's boyfriend.. I've always loved the fact that he's been in her life before the twins were even born. He loves the twins so much and it shows every time. And he is SO good with them! He said playing with them makes him want J to have their son already, he is getting anxious and excited! I am so excited for them.

J is looking and feeling ready! She's doing really good though, but I know the heat and pregnancy are wearing on her and I know it's normal for moms this far along to just want that part to be over with already. She goes in in just over a week! She is having a C-section, and I might be scheduling some time off to try to help her out some, with transportation and other things.

Anyway.. It's only been a couple of months since seeing J last, but the twins are changing a lot lately, and she noticed that right away. They had SO much fun they passed out and slept all night (which is a first all week!)

Anyway... I LOVE this part of open adoption.. It really IS a blessing on me, on the twins, and on J.

I also got to meet "D-man", J's boyfriends son. He is 5 and starts school soon. He is a cutie pie! The twins really liked him a lot also :)

No comments: