This is a site for women facing an unplanned pregnancy, where they can get NON-judgemental assistants, and a "friend"...
This is one small section:
"Some women need support as they define their relationship with their child's father.
Some women decide to parent their child.
Some women are surprised to learn about the many benefits of adoption.
Some women decide to have an abortion."
~Ok, first of all, you are supposed to be NON-judgemental, yet you are already calling this expectant mother a "birthmother"?? Next, you seem to emphasise the "greatness" of choosing adoption, since you added the bit about all the "benefits" there are... Yet you are going to say you sit there and chat over the phone with this women and give NO preassure or recomendations? Sometimes its not what you say its how you say it, right?
I found this site by clicking thru different sites from the NCFA (wich I am trying to learn more about, and am already feeling dirty and disgusted reading about them). The National Council for ADOPTION are PARTNERS with "Birthmothers.org" ~ who claims to not preassure one way or another? Im not sure I could trust someone like this, and call them "friend" (the name wich they call thier assistants)...
Wow, what an interesting day on the net.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I agree, that is disgusting! The more I search, the more I cringe!!!
Post a Comment