So I cant blog once a day for a month, sue me :)
it's funny that I cant find something to say here once a day, yet I post on forums multiple times a day ha! Oh well, right?
Anyway, what's really truly on my mind right now is getting to know you... Who reads my blog? I want to know!
So if you have 2 seconds to respond. please let me know you're reading my blog :) Do I know you in other places, or did you happen to find me through someone else?
I look forward to hearing from you
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
My name is Heather and I read your blog.
I found it by googling "hott Northwest mama."
I read your blog!! I found you by googling "Northwest candle mama addict".
Kidding!
I read your blog!!! =)
I read your blog, I found it through the BB. 8')
Kelly (craftyblah)
Me!! (raising hand!)
I read your blog. You know me from BCS.
I found your blog by googling "crazy lady that stays up really late talking to crazy people in chat rooms." No really I was reading you blog b/f I got on the BB. I just don't like to comment on amoms blogs I don't know. I guess I know ya now huh? Really I found your blog through a link on someone elses blog or by a comment you left - I can't remember which one though . . .
wow, I do have an audience! :)
Thank you for responding! <3
I read!!! it is kassidy'smom for the Bethany Boards -- but hey I am sure you knew that!!!!!
I need to come read more often. I found your blog from the BB
yup I read it too,
Hey Anglea - it is JakeMom from the Bethany boards. I do read your blog from time to time - I have a blog too - and it drives me crazy if I know people are reading and yet I don't know who -- so - yes, I am reading, come read on my blog if you want! I enjoy yours. See ya on the boards. Beverly
www.beverlyhappymoments.blogspot.com
I'm a little late but I do!!!
I read your blog (but don't get around to reading blogs too often)! I love it!
Post a Comment