Monday, November 05, 2007

Tagged-

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I grew up mormon and now I am Christian (yay me!)
2. I have never been drunk (however, I have been fairly intoxicated, just not "trashed")
3. People think I look 21 (I am WAY older then that).
4. I LOVE ice cream. I like to buy premade cookie dought and natural vanilla Bryers ice cream and put the cookie dough in it and pretend I am my own "Cold Stone" :)
5. I am not a great cook, but of course ALL my sister inlaw's and mother inlaw (heck and husband) are (lol)
6. I used to be a hard core RPG online gamer :)
7. I am rather upset that "officially" Dumbledore is gay, even though it may have been on my mind already anyway.
8. my kids ROCK!

Now to find eight people.
Becca
Alib
"Bears Mommy"
Angie
Momma to Roo
"Candlemom*AMG*
Vanda
HeatherPNR

3 comments:

Heather said...

OK, I put up my 8 things post!

Anonymous said...

Dumbledore is gay, where have I been?

I was here yesterday, don't know how I missed this, must've been daft.

Angela said...

lol no, not a draft :)